- The Tulips & Tea Baby Wrap Carrier is made of a long, 5m, piece of stretchable, but durable fabric for you to wear your baby in up to 8 wrapping styles, and to enjoy all the advantages of having your baby so close to your body.
- The baby wrap is locally weaved and made from a mixture of Cotton. This is a superior quality material that will not wear out easily, although it has a four-way- stretch. For the comfort of your baby there are no buckles or clasps.
- The genuine leather label on your baby wrap is treated to be infant-friendly. We use the tummy skin of sheep or game, being the softest leather to soothe your baby.
- Your Tulips & a Tea Baby Wrap Carrier is ‘One size fits all’, being 5 metres long and 55 centimetres wide. We advise a 10kg weight limit.
- A product you use, every day, from birth up until 10kg.
- A life saver for every busy Mommy or Daddy.
- It gives you your hands back to continue with daily activities.
- Supports moms back, promoting excellent posture.
- One size fit all.
- Easy to wrap yourself in just 3 steps. Insert your baby in up to 5 different ways to match your daily activities & lifestyle.
- You can wrap yourself alone and do not need any assistance.
- You can breastfeed discreetly.
- Having your baby so close promotes milk production.
- Baby wearing creates an amazing bonding experience.
- Your baby will feel close & secure when being close to you. This insures for a happy and calm baby.
- Baby wearing is soothing and comforting for your baby, because it creates a ‘womb-like’ experience.
- Safety first. No place as safe as against your own body, especially when doing grocery shopping.
- Your baby will never miss a nap again.
- Your baby develops communication and balancing skills faster than other children.
- Stylish has never been this easy! Baby wearing looks trendy.
- Your baby wrap covers all the post-maternity love handles.
- Your baby wrap can be spread open and tightened around your lower waist area to assist in recovery after a c-section.
- Babywearing makes it easy to get out of the house with a newborn. Go for a walk and keep your mind clear!
- Wearing your baby promotes a healthy bond with your little one, as you feel more in control.
Wash and Care:
- The wraps washes easily in any washing machine with cold water and soap. Cotton is known to shrink easily – rather hang out to dry and not tumble dry.
- Cotton can be ironed, but do not iron over the leather label.
- Do not iron over stains, as it will make it permanent