- The Tulips & Tea Baby Wrap Carrier is made of a long, 5m, piece of stretchable, but durable fabric for you to wear your baby in up to 8 wrapping styles, and to enjoy all the advantages of having your baby so close to your body.
- The baby wrap is locally weaved and made from a mixture of Cotton. This is a superior quality material that will not wear out easily, although it has a four-way- stretch. For the comfort of your baby there are no buckles or clasps.
- The genuine leather label on your baby wrap is treated to be infant-friendly. We use the tummy skin of sheep or game, being the softest leather to soothe your baby.
- Your Tulips & a Tea Baby Wrap Carrier is ‘One size fits all’, being 5 metres long and 55 centimetres wide. We advise a 10kg weight limit.
Wash and Care:
- The wraps washes easily in any washing machine with cold water and soap. Cotton is known to shrink easily – rather hang out to dry and not tumble dry.
- Cotton can be ironed, but do not iron over the leather label.
- Do not iron over stains, as it will make it permanent